HIGH ZINC ENGINE BREAK-IN OIL SAE 20W-50 – 5 QuartSeptember 22, 2015
HIGH ZINC ENGINE BREAK-IN OIL SAE 20W-50 – QuartSeptember 22, 2015
HIGH ZINC ENGINE BREAK-IN OIL SAE 20W-50 – 55 Gallon
The initial start up of a new engine is critical to its performance and life expectancy. How well and how fast
the rings will seal could make the difference between winning and losing.
Compatible with Ethanol, Methanol and high octane race gas.
- Quicker more efficient ring seal
- Higher levels of zinc and phosphorus maximum protection
- A must use for flat tappet camshaft break-in
- Less blow-by equates more power and better ring seal
- Requires no moly supplement and no additional additives
- Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuel
- Recommend use on initial break-in of both flat tappet and roller camshaft applications for maximum protection and performance
- Excellent on track performance prior to switching engine over to the racing only line conventional or synthetic
55 Gallon Drum
|Dimensions||23 × 23 × 34.75 in|